|Body Material||Brass||Overall Length||2-1/4 in.|
|Body Style||Inline||Pack Quantity||1|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pipe Size||1/2 in.|
|Connection Type||FNPT x FNPT||Port||Standard|
|Features||The NIBCOÂ® brass gas ball valve is recommended for use with indoor gas appliance service. The two-piece valve meets the standards for indoor gas appliance connections, and is certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum and LP gas/air mixtures||Seat Material||RPTFE|
|Handle Material||Aluminum||Standards||ANSI Z21.15, CSA 9.1|
|Handle Type||Lever||Stem Material||Brass|
|Item||Gas Ball Valve||Stem Type||1-Piece Stem|
|Material of Construction||Forged Brass||Valve Style||2-Piece|
|Max. Pressure||600 psi CWP||Working Pressure||600 psi|
- Imperial ball valves are designed to offer superior performance in a variety of applications.
- Constructed of investment cast bronze, these valves are both compact and rugged.
- Bronze ball valves are chrome-plated and have PTFE for a positive shut-off action.
- Temperature Range: 32° to 350° F.
- Pressure Range: 600 psi maximum
- Female Pipe Thread: 1/2
- Features Include:
- blow-out proof stems
- quarter turn operations
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-006||BALL VALVE 1/2 RED HAND|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here