|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|DOT Approved||No||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Fitting Type||Flare Fitting||Thread Size||5/8"-18|
|Grade||CA360||Tube Flare||45 deg.|
|Item||Cap||Tube Outside Dia.||3/8 in.|
|Meets Standards||ASA, ASME, SAE||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 2,000 psi depending upon tube size.|
- 45° Flare Tube Fittings conform to ASA, ASME, SAE, and Mil. specifications
- Good resistance to vibration. Use Long Nut in applications with severe vibration.
- 45° Flare Tube Fittings flare fittings are reusable.
- Used with copper, brass, aluminum, and steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared.
- Working pressure up to 2,000 psi, depending upon tubing being used. (Will withstand burst pressure up to 5,000 psi).
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 250° F. at maximum operating pressures.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Thread Size: 5/8-18
- Applications: Instrumentation, refrigeration, power steering, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Lot tracked item
|69||Brass 45° Flare Fittings|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||45 FLR CAP 3/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||45 FLR CAP 3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here