|Connection Type||Male||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|DOT Approved||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +200 deg. F|
|Item||Compression Air Brake Fitting||Tube O.D.||5/32 in.|
|Meets Standards||SAE and DOT FMVSS 571.106||Vibration Resistance||Fair|
|Pack Quantity||5||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 150 psi|
|Pipe Thread||1/16 in.|
- Male Connector Air Brake Fitting for Nylon Tubing.
- Applications include air brake systems, air controls, and gauge lines.
- For use with SAE J844 Type A or B nylon tubing.
- Easy to assemble tubing does not have to be flared. No special tools required.
- Low cost, many styles available, no flare required, easy to assemble.
- NOTE: Fittings are shipped with nuts, sleeves, and inserts pre-assembled and ready to slip onto tubing.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/32
- Thread Size: 5/16–24
- Pipe Thread: 1/16
- Cross Reference: 1468 x 532 x 1
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||1468X532X1||A/B ML CONN|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML CONN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here