|Angle||90 deg.||Maximum Pressure||125 psi|
|Basic Fitting Material||Metal||Pack Quantity||10|
|Basic Fitting Shape||Elbow||Pipe Size||3/8 in.|
|Body Material||Red Brass||Standards||ASTM B584, ASME B16.15, ANSI B1.20.1|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Class||Class 125||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-20 to 400 deg. F|
|Connection Type||MNPT x FNPT||Vibration Resistance||Fair|
|Fitting Type||Pipe Fitting||Working Pressure (PSI)||1000 psi|
- 90° Street Elbow.
- Brass Pipe Thread Fittings are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASA, ASME, SAE, and MIL specifications
- Dry seal pipe threads.
- Vibration resistance: fair
- Working pressure up to 1,200 psi.
- Can be used with brass or iron pipe.
- Temperature Range: -65° F to 250° F
- Pipe Thread: 3/8–18
- Applications: Grease, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
- Cross Reference: 3400 x 6W
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PIPE ST ELB 3400X4W|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||BRASS FIT 3400X6W|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here