90° Brass Street Elbow, 1/4" Pipe Fitting
#90369 | Pkg Qty: 15
System of Measurement
Temperature Range (Deg. F)
-65 to +250 deg. F
Mfr. Part Number
Up to 1,200 psi
Brass Pipe Thread Fittings
- 90° Street Elbow.
- Brass Pipe Thread Fittings Are Designed And Manufactured To Meet Or Exceed Asa, Asme, Sae, And Mil. Specifications
- Dry Seal Pipe Threads.
- Vibration Resistance: Fair
- Working Pressure Up To 1,200 Psi.
- Can Be Used With Brass Or Iron Pipe.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. To 250° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1/4-18 Applications: Grease, Refrigeration, Instrumentation And Hydraulic Systems.
- Cross Reference: 3400 X 4W
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot Tracked Item Details
Pipe Street Elb 1/4
|WEATHERHEAD||3400X4W||PIPE ST ELB 3400X4W|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PIPE ST ELB 3400X4W|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||BRASS FIT 3400X4W|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here