45° Flare Male Connector, Brass, 3/8" x 1/4"
45' Male Connector
- 45 Flare Tube Fittings Conform To Asa, Asme, Sae, And Mil. Specifications
- Good Resistance To Vibration. Use Long Nut In Applications With Severe Vibration.
- 45 Flare Tube Fittings Flare Fittings Are Reusable.
- Used With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, And Steel Hydraulic Tubing That Can Be Flared.
- Working Pressure Up To 2,000 Psi, Depending Upon Tubing Being Used. (Will Withstand Burst Pressure Up To 5,000 Psi).
- Temperature Range: -65 F. To 250 F. At Maximum Operating Pressures.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Thread Size: 5/8-18
- Pipe Thread: 1/4
- Applications: Instrumentation, Refrigeration, Power Steering, Hydraulic And Pneumatic Systems.
- Cross Reference: 48 X 6
- With Sealant Applied
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||45 FLR MALE CON 3/8x1/4|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here