|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|90108||Comp Ml Con 3/8X3/8||5||
Login to See Pricing
Male Connector, Compression Fitting, Brass, 3/8" x 3/8"
- Low cost.
- No tube flaring necessary.
- Assembles quickly and easily.
- Conforms to SAE, ASA, and ASME specifications.
- Applications: Copper tubing, aluminum tubing, brass tubing, plastic tubing (with insert).
- Not for use with steel tubing.
- Cross Reference: 68 x 6 x 6
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Pipe Thread: 3/8
- Thread Size: 9/16-24
- This size requires 2-1/4 turns to seal.
- NOTE: Compression fittings come as complete assemblies (body, nut, and sleeve). Use new sleeve and nut when reusing fitting body.
|Basic Fitting Material||Metal|
|Basic Fitting Shape||Adapter|
|Material of Construction||Brass|
|Pipe Thread||3/8 in.|
|Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Tube Outside Diameter||3/8 in.|
|Working Pressure||Up to 2,000 psi depending on the tube size. For plastic tubing use the working pressure for type used.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States