|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Shape||Union Tee|
|DOT Approved||No||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Style||Compression Fitting||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Item||Compression||Tube Outside Dia.||5/16 in.|
|Pack Quantity||5||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 2,000 psi depending on the tube size. For plastic tubing use the working pressure for type used.|
- Low cost.
- No tube flaring necessary.
- Assembles quickly and easily.
- Conforms to SAE, ASA, and ASME specifications.
- Applications: Copper tubing, aluminum tubing, brass tubing, plastic tubing (with insert). Instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Not for use with steel tubing.
- Cross Reference: 64 x 5
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/16
- This size requires 1-3/4 turns to seal.
- NOTE: Compression fittings come as complete assemblies (body, nut, and sleeve). Use new sleeve and nut when reusing fitting body.
|WEATHERHEAD||64X5||COMP UN TEE 64X5|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||COMP UN TEE 64X5|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||COMP UN TEE 64X5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here