|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|DOT Approved||No||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Item||Compression Tube Sleeve Fitting||Thread Size||1"-18|
|Pack Quantity||10||Tube Outside Dia.||3/4 in.|
|Sleeve Grade||CA360||Vibration Resistance||Fair|
|Sleeve Material||Brass||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 2,000 psi depending on the tube size. For plastic tubing use the working pressure for type used.|
- Low cost.
- No tube flaring necessary.
- Assembles quickly and easily.
- Conforms to SAE, ASA, and ASME specifications.
- Applications:Instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Copper tubing, aluminum tubing, brass tubing, plastic tubing (with insert).
- Not for use with steel tubing.
- Cross Reference: 60 x 12
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/4
- This size requires 2-1/4 turns to seal.
- NOTE: Compression fittings come as complete assemblies (body, nut, and sleeve). Use new sleeve and nut when reusing fitting body.
|WEATHERHEAD||60X12||COMP SLV 60X12|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||COMP SLV 60X12|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||COMP SLV 60X12|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here