|Brand||HOBART||Meets Standards||ANSI Z87.1-2010|
|Darkness Shade||8-13||Primary Color Family||Black|
|For Use with Battery Type||Lithium-ion Manganese Dioxide||Viewing Area (In.)||3.82 x 1.81 in.|
- Battery powered with solar-assist uses one CR2450 Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery (included), Part No. 5257.
- Large Viewing Area: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq in)
- Reaction time is 1/25,000 of a second.
- Low-Amp TIG rated
- LCD lens with solar-charging panel, 100% ultraviolet and infrared protection.
- Adjustable variable shades #8-13, light state #3.
- (3) Front Lens Covers
- (2) Back Lens Covers
- (3) Independent arc sensors provide continuous arc-sensing capability
- Ratchet style headgear with CoolMax® odor-absorbing sweatband
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010/CSA/CD standards.
- Max weld amps for lens shade: up to 300 amps
- View through the lens before welding begins for easy setup and more accurate welds.
- Lens automatically darkens when arc is detected.
- Two-year warranty.
- Color: Flat black
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AK HI
|UNSPSC CODES||46181703||XVS WELDING HELMET|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-017||XVS WELDING HELMET|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here