Truck-Lite Clearance Marker Light, Dual Function, 33 Series, LED, Red Round, 1 Diodes, P2, Black Rubber Closed Back Grommet, Hardwired, .180 Bullet Terminal, 12V, Kit, 33206R
- World smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry.
- Provides increased visibility when braking or turning.
- Functions as a marker, auxiliary turn, and auxiliary stop when properly installed.
- Best in class auxiliary brake function is seven times brighter than marker function.
- Marker function exceeds P2 legal requirements.
- Hardwired lamp with 180 male bullet design can be easily retrofitted.
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements.
- LEDs have no filament, therefore are not susceptible to shock and vibrationandEngineered to withstand the toughest working environments.
- Electronics sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion and moisture.
- Complies with FMVSS-108 marker/clearance requirements.
- Cross Reference: 33206R
|TRUCKLITE VNDOR ITEMS||33206R||LED MODEL 33 M/C LIGHT R|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-149||LED MODEL 33 M/C LIGHT R|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here