Imperial Sabre Mechanics Drill Bit, 9/32", High Speed Steel, Black/Bronze Oxide
Sabre® Mechanics Length Drill Bit
- 135°, Self-Centering Split-Point Eliminates Walking And Provides Quicker Penetration.
- -Flat Shank Provides A Positive Grip In Cordless, Keyless, And Conventional Power Tools.
- Shorter Overall Length And Reduced Flute Length Provides Increased Rigidity.
- M2 Tool Steel.
- Ideal For Drilling In High Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, And Other Hard Metal Drilling Applications.
- Size: 9/32
- Overall Length: 3-3/4
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.2812
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||SABRE MECH BIT 9/32"|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here