2-3/4" Knot Wire Cup Brush, 0.020" Wire Dia., 7/8" Trim Length
Single Row Knot-Type Cup Brush
- Knot-Type Power Brushes Are Aggressive Brushing Tools That Provide Fast-Cutting And Cleaning Action.
- High Tensile, Heat-Treated Steel Wire Resists Fatigue; And Offers Extended Life And Aggressive Cutting Action.
- Available In High Tensile Steel Which Resists Corrosion And Will Not Cause "After Rust".
- Each Wire Tuft Contains The Same Exact Strand Count, Which Assures A Perfectly Balanced Tool, Eliminating Vibration.
- Fill Material: Steel
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Arbor Hole: 5/8-11
- Maximum Safe Free Speed (Rpm): 12,500
- Applications: Heavy Duty Cleaning Of Large Metal Surfaces, Roughening, Deburring, Weld Scale, Corrosion Removal, Cleaning Prior To Welding, And Rust And Paint Removal.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Grainger Dropship||443M03||KNOT CUP 2-3/4X5/8-11|
|UNSPSC CODES||27111907||KNOT CUP 2-3/4X5/8-11|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||KNOT CUP 2-3/4X5/8-11|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here