Sabre Bit Letter V 135 Degree Split Point
Sabre® Letter Size Drill Bit
- Proven To Cut Twice As Fast As A Standard 135° Split-Point Drill, In A Wide Variety Of Materials From Soft To Very Hard, Including Stainless Steel.
- 135° Split Point Eliminates Drill Wander And Centerpunching.
- Unique Flute Form Improves Chip Ejection, Reduces Drill Retractions (Woodpeckering), And Improves Flow Of Coolant To The Drill Point.
- Premium Grade Steel Is A Superior Quality High Speed Steel For Maximum Speed And Temperature Control.
- Heavier Web Construction Allows For Higher Feed Rates And Resists Deflection.
- Letter Size: V
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.3770
- Flute Length: 3-5/8
- Overall Length: 5"
Compliance & Restrictions
|UNSPSC CODES||20111614||SABRE BIT LETTER V|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tool General|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here