|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|80615||Metal-Cutting Saw Blade,10"||1||
Login to See Pricing
Circular Saw Blade, Number of Teeth: 52
- Metal-cutting carbide-tipped circular saw blade
- Used to cut ferrous metals under 1/8" without bending the cut edge-including corrugated roofing, sheet metal, conduit, and steel studs.
- Use with any quality circular saw.
- Best performance when used with a metal-cutting circular saw.
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 52
- Maximum RPM: 5200
- Arbor: 5/8" with diamond knock-out
- Cross-reference: CSM1052TSC
|Arbor Hole||5/8 in.|
|Blade Diameter||10 in.|
|Item||Circular Saw Blade|
|Max. RPM||5200 rpm|
|Number of Teeth||52|
|System of Measurement||Fractional|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States