7-1/4", Carbide Circular Saw Blade, Number of Teeth: 40
Metal Devil® Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blades
- Metal-Cutting Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
- Used To Cut Angle Iron, Steel Plate, Channel, I-Beams, Pipe, And Other Ferrous Metal Shapes And Parts.
- Use With Any Quality Circular Saw.
- Best Performance When Used With A Metal-Cutting Circular Saw.
- Diameter: 7.25"
- Teeth: 40
- Maximum Rpm: 5800
- Arbor: 5/8" W/Diamond Knock-Out.
- Cross-Reference: Csm72540Sc
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||7 1/4CARBIDE SAW BLADE40T|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here