|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|78315||Hucktainer .937-1.062 Grip||50||
Login to See Pricing
Hucktainer .937-1.062 Grip, 50 PK
- Designed to meet the requirements of the truck body and trailer industries.
- Hucktainers provide a high strength, vibration resistant, tamper proof, uniform clamp.
- These fasteners will not crush or craze FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood) panels and are available with encapsulated heads for maximum corrosion resistance.
- PVC foam sealant under the head of the pin creates a weatherproof seal.
- Pin-Lock is a nylon "star" that retains the pin in the hole prior to installation and are included on Imperial Hucktainers with the "PL" suffix on the Huck Reference Number.
- Note: Only wide bearing pin (HLPE) and/or wide bearing sleeve (HLPS) should be used directly against FRP.
- Grip Range: .937 - 1.062
- Hole Size: .405 - .421
- Maximum Head Width: .830
- Maximum Head Thickness: .180
- Collar Diameter: .396 ±. 006
- Under Head To Breakpoint Length: .999
- Under Head to Tip Length: 2.607
- Collar Length: .470
- Huck Cross Reference: HLPP-R12-16
- Other grip ranges, encapsulated head colors, and/or encapsulated head sizes available in bulk requests.
|Finish||Zinc Electroplated, Clear Trivalent Chromate|
|Grip Range||0.937 in. to 1.062 in.|
|Head Style||Standard Low Profile|
|Hole Size||0.421 in.|
|Material||Low Carbon Steel|
|Max. Head Diameter||0.83 in.|
|UNSPSC CODES||31162207||HUCKTAINER HLPP-R12-16|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||Rivet|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States