|Brand||ZAFETY LUG LOCK||Nut Hex Size||33 mm|
|Color Family||Orange||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +212 deg. F|
|Item||Wheel Nut Indicator|
- Prevent wheel-off accidents by securing adjacent lug nuts to each other.
- Torque checks can be completed without removing the units saving maintenance hours
- Fast and easy to install and remove.
- Flexible, simply fits over two adjacent nuts - no tools required
- Optional tool that significantly speeds up the process for fleet maintenance teams
- Provides a clear visual check in all weather and light conditions.
- Inexpensive, reusable, and recyclable.
- Performs in both low and high temperature environments
- Temperature range: -40°F to 212°F
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||051-006-000||ZAFTEY LOCK 4-1/8"X 33MM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here