Pigtail Plug Receptacle Safety Shim
- Made of a proprietary blend of polypropylene with additives which protect from UV rays, corrosives, and extreme cold 25 degrees below zero.
- Sleeve shim that slides over the plug.
- When the plug is plugged into the receptacle its seated firmly without any movement.
- The prongs wont wear, and a solid connection can be expected.
- Lights wont flicker during travel.
- Prevent prongs from wearing; which make the plugs/receptacles last much longer. Lower replacement, less down time, higher production.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Propylene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-003-045||PIGTAIL PLUG SAFETY SHIM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here