|Brand||GESIPA||Item||Hand Rivet Tool Flipper|
|Includes||3 Nosepieces, Spent Mandrel Container, Maintenance Wrench||Pack Quantity||1|
- Requires less pulling force: total pulling force is reduced 40% when compared to standard hand tools requiring more strokes.
- Ergonomically designed: the pulling force increases as your hand closes; the unique shape of the grips also contribute to the outstanding ergonomics of the tool.
- Ratcheting design: the jaws mechanism grips only once and the final jaw opening is actioned by a spring loaded device after the mandrel is broken.
- Durable: the die cast aluminum body, high grade steel lever, and the overall compact design all contribute to the outstanding durability of the tool.
- Includes 3 nosepieces, spent mandrel container, and maintenance wrench.
- For use with 3/32" - 5/32" steel rivets and 3/32" - 3/16" aluminum rivets.
|UNSPSC CODES||27112402||FLIPPER HAND RIVET TOOL|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-010||Tool - Riveting|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here