Ktr 1/4Dia 1/4Grip, 25 PK
|Scanner Description||Ktr 1/4DIA 1/4GRIP|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Package Quantity||25|
|Grip Range||0.047 in. to 0.25 in.||Rivet Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Head Diameter||0.56 in.||Rivet Grade||5056|
|Head Style||Protruding||Rivet Length||0.92 in.|
|Item||Rivet||Rivet Material||5056 Aluminum|
|Mandrel Finish||Waxed||Rivet Type||Blind Rivet|
|Mandrel Grade||7075||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- The Klamp-Tite rivet sleeve upsets in three segments, producing a powerful material clamping action. It also provides an exceptionally large blind side bearing area, critical when fastening thin sheets or brittle materials, or when holes are oversized.
- Klamp-Tite mandrels swell the rivet sleeve to fill and seal the hole, then break flush with the rivet head (over the entire grip range) and are locked mechanically in place. Results: a smooth, attractive, low-profile head every time, with no secondary trimming required!
- One Klamp-Tite rivet covers a wide range of material thicknesses, reducing fastener inventories to the minimum.
- Each Klamp-Tite rivet has a neoprene washer located just under the head, giving it complete weather integrity.
- Rivet Material: Shell -5056 aluminum, Mandrel - 5057 aluminum, waxed finish
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Head Diameter: .560"
- Grip Range: 3/64" - 1/4"
- Mandrel Diameter: .136"
- Rivet Diameter: .560"
- Head Thickness: .113"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||KTR RIVET 1/4X1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here