|Brand||IMPERIAL||Rivet Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grip Range||0.08 in. to 0.375 in.||Rivet Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Head Diameter||1/2 in.||Rivet Length||0.556 in.|
|Head Style||Protruding||Shear Strength||2400 lb.|
|Item||Structural Blind Rivet||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Mandrel Material||Stainless Steel||Trade Name||IMPERIALBOLT|
- Stainless Steel Rivet and Mandrel.
- Extra high tensile and shear strengths require fewer rivets per structure at lower installed cost.
- Mandrel breaks flush with rivet head every time, when used within the recommended wide grip range.
- High clamp-up consistently pulls sheets together.
- Being a "wire-draw" rivet, The Imperialbolt expands radially during setting to completely fill even elliptical holes. This provides resistance to vibration and leakage.
- One size will function effectively in a wide range of material thicknesses.
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Grip Range: .080-.375
- Head Diameter: 1/2"
- Cross Reference: CCPV-08-06
- Shear: 2,400
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||IMPERIALBOLT S/S CCPV-08-06|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here