|Brand||IMPERIAL||Rivet Body Material||Steel|
|Grip Range||0.125 in. to 0.475 in.||Rivet Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Head Diameter||0.4063 in.||Rivet Length||0.685 in.|
|Head Style||100 Degree Flush Head||Rivet Style||Imperialbolt Rivet|
|Item||Structural Blind Rivet||Shear Strength||2750 lb.|
|Mandrel Material||Steel||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Pack Quantity||500||Trade Name||IMPERIALBOLT|
- Steel Rivet/Steel Mandrel, Countersunk Head.
- Extra high tensile and shear strengths require fewer rivets per structure — at lower installed cost.
- Mandrel breaks flush with rivet head every time, when used within the recommended wide grip range.
- High clamp-up consistently pulls sheets together.
- Hole filling and sealing capability. Being a "wire-draw" rivet, The Imperialbolt expands radially during setting to completely fill even elliptical holes. This provides resistance to vibration and leakage.
- One size will function effectively in a wide range of material thicknesses.
- Compatible with Cherry Monobolts®.
- Diameter: 1/4
- Grip Range: .125-.475
- Head Diameter: 13/32
- Rivet Length: .685
- Shear: 2,750
- Tensile: 2,400
- Cross Reference: SSCV-88
- NOTE: Requires special Nose Piece, Part No. 75368.
- Nose Piece fits GHA743A Riveter, Part No. 75361.
|How The Imperialbolt® Works|
|The Imperialbolt fastener is loaded into the nose of the placing tool and inserted in a prepared hole. As the tool is actuated, the pulling jaws grip the Imperialbolt stem.||An axial pull draws the stem through the shell, extending it radially. During this phase, the hole is completely filled and the work pieces are drawn together.||When the stem reaches a pre-determined position within The Imperialbolt shell, it separates flush with the head profile regardless of work piece thickness.|
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||SSCV-88 COUNTERSUNK|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||SSCV-88 COUNTERSUNK IMPERIALBOLT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here