Impactech Nutset 1/4"X2-9/16"
|Scanner Description||Impactech Nutset 1/4"X2-9/16"|
|Blade Material||Steel||Number of Pieces||1|
|Drive Size||1/4 in.||Overall Length||2-9/16 in.|
|Item||Magnetic Hex Drive||Shank Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Magnetic/Nonmagnetic||Magnetic||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Impactech™ drivers were designed specifically for the professional users of power impact tools.
- Made from S2 modified shock resistant steel for professional performance and durability.
- Patented spiral torsion zone absorbs impact and extends bit life.
- Proprietary precision CNC machined tips for excellent fastener recess.
- Tested to outperform all leading brands in lifecycle and tip failure testing.
- Spirals absorb impact; the more a bit flexes during rotation, the more it absorbs impact.
- Quick change grooves.
- Magnetic nutsetter.
- Sets screws quickly and easily.
- Magnetic shaft holds fasteners securely to free up your hands in tight spaces.
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- Length: 2-9/16"
- Opening Size: 1/4"
- Included in 21 piece Impactech™ drive bit set, Part No. 75518
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||IMPACT2-9/16 NUTSETTER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here