Gesipa® Bulb-Tite 1/4 in. Diameter Rivet, Aluminum Body/Aluminum Mandrel, Grip Range 0.125-0.375 in., 500 PK
- Aluminum Rivet/Aluminum Mandrel.
- The three large bulbs on the blind side distribute the load over a large area to avoid damage to plastics, fiberglass, wood, and other sensitive materials.
- Fastens thick or thin materials and will not strip out.
- Mandrel breaks flush with head and requires a special nose tip.
- Gives the appearance of a solid or bucked rivet.
- Contains a EPDM washer under the head for weather resistance.
- Diameter: 1/4
- Grip Range: .125 - .375
- Head Diameter: .543
- Length Under Head: 1-1/8
- Shear: 1,100
- Tensile: 675
- Cross Ref: RV6606-0806W
- Use Power Riveter GHA 743 for installation.
- Special Nose Piece, Part No. 75299 required for installation.
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||BULBTITE 1/4 X 3/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||BULBTITE 1/4 X 3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here