|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||250|
|Grip Range||0.501 in. to 0.625 in.||Rivet Body Material||Aluminum|
|Head Diameter||5/8 in.||Rivet Diameter||3/16 in.|
|Head Style||Button Head - Large Flange||Rivet Length||0.825 in.|
|Item||Blind Rivet||Shear Strength||260 psi|
|Mandrel Material||Steel||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Aluminum Rivet/Steel Mandrel.
- Nail rivets are available in a broad variety of sizes and styles to meet the demands of virtually every application.
- These versatile rivets have virtually endless fastening applications in manufacturing, maintenance, and repair.
- Substantial savings in installation costs can be realized when Nail rivets are substituted for spot welds, screws, and bolts.
- The highest quality construction ensures a vibration-proof assembly with high clamp-up and no mandrel pop-outs.
- Imperial rivets are quick and easy to use with either hand or power riveters.
- Diameter: 3/16
- Head Diameter: 5/8
- Grip Range Minimum - Maximum: .501-.625
- Rivet Length: .825
- Shear: 260
- Tensile: 320
|51||Drawer Assortment Rivets|
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||NAIL RIVETS BSL-6-10|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||NAIL RIVETS BSL-6-10|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here