|Arbor Size||5/8 in.||Item||Grinding Wheel|
|Diameter||6 in.||Max. RPM||6000 rpm|
|Grinding Wheel Style||Cup||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hub Type||Hubbed||Thickness||2 in.|
|Hubbed Arbor Size||5/8"-11||Wheel Type||Type 11|
- Ideal for grinding steel and ferrous metals as well as specialty applications in aluminum and foundries
- Shape: Type 11 Flaring Cup with Steel Back
- Wheel Diameter:6/4-13/16"
- Wheel Thickness: 2"
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8"-11 Hubbed
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide 57A, Silicon Carbide 37C, Aluminum Oxide / Silicon Carbide 57AC
- Max RPM: 6,000
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||GRINDING CUP WHEEL 6"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here