|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|74573||30 Way 150 Series Metri Pak||1||
Login to See Pricing
30 Way 150 Series Metri Pak
- Metri-Pack 150 Delphi Connector Series. These in-line delphi connectors are ideal for space-limited applications and are used in high demand situations along with low-energy electronic circuits. As with all Metri-Packs the Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) holds the terminals firmly in the connector bodies and act as strain reliefs. Delphi Connector Position Assurance (CPA) secures mating halves together. The triple-rib silicone coated Packard cable seals ensure a completely sealed configuration. Rated for 16 volts and 14 amps.
- Uses triple-rib peripherial silicone rubber seals, making them ideally suited for critical, low-energy electronic applications that require protection from environmental hazards.
- Low energy, low voltage.
- Excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals, and abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -40 C. to 125 C.
- 14 amps continuous maximum current rating.
- Description: 30 Cavity
- Cross Reference: 15492542
|Temperature Range (Deg C)||-40 to +125 deg. C|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||METRI PACK FEMALE HOUSI|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States