Heat Shrink Tubing 2 in. X 12 in. Black
High Ratio Heat Shrink Tubing
- Flame-Retardant Tubing With An Internal Layer Of Adhesive Which Provides A Barrier Against Contaminants.
- Puncture Resistant.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Recover Temp: 120°C (248°F)
- Dielectric Strength: 500 Volts/Mil
- Continuous Opertaing Temp: -55°C To 110°C (-67°F To 230°F)
- Mil Spec: Mil-Dtl-23053/15, Class 1
- Meets Ul-94, V-0 Flame Rating
- Flammability: Flame Retartant
- Shrink Ratio: 6:1
- Length: 12"
- Color: Black
- I.D.: 2"
- Rec Id: .330"
- Rec Wall Thickness: .170"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||BLK HEAT SHR K 1/2"X 48"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here