Loose Wheel Nut Indicator, 20.5 mm, Yellow
Wheel-Check® Loose Wheel Nut Indicator
- Provides A Simple, Visual Means Of Confirming Proper Wheel Torque In Seconds.
- Temperature-Sensitive Polymer Detects Bearing Or Brake Overheating Problems By Deforming At Temperatures Above 250°F (120°C).
- Reduce Your Risk Of Wheel Detachment Accidents.
- Lower Your Maintenance Costs By Eliminating Unnecessary Re-Torquing.
- Decrease Equipment Downtime.
- Facilitates Official Roadside Inspections.
- Clearly Visible At Night And In Bad Weather (Rain, Snow, Muddy Conditions).
- Will Withstand Extreme Cold Temperatures -100°F (-75°C) Without Cracking
- Easy To Install And Difficult To Tamper With Or Dislodge.
- Resistant To Highway And Cleaning Chemicals.
- 13/16" (20.5Mm Across Flats).
- Color: High-Visibility Yellow
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||051-006-000||WHEEL INDCTR YEL 20.5MM E|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here