Heat Shrink Tubing 1/8" X 6" Black
Flexible Mw Heat Shrink Tubing
- Flame-Retardant Tubing With An Internal Layer Of Thermo-Plastic Adhesive Which Provides A Barrier Against Contaminants.
- Highly Flexible For Conformin To Irregular Shapes.
- Adhesive Lining Provides A Seal Against Corosion.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Recover Temp: 121°C (250°F)
- Dielectric Strength: 700 Volts/Mil
- Continuous Operating Temp: -55°C To 110°C (-67°F To 230°F)
- Mil Spec Mil-Dtl-23053/4, Class 3
- Ul E157227
- Flammability: Self Extinguishing Ul224
- Shrink Ratio: 3:1
- Length: 6"
- Color: Black
- I.D.: 1/8
- Awg: 30-18
- Rec Id: .040"
- Rec Wall Thickness: .040"
Compliance & Restrictions
|UNSPSC CODES||39121721||BLK HEAT SHR K 1/2"X 48"|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||BLK HEAT SHR K 1/2"X 48"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here