Norton® Blue Fire® Flap Disc, 80 Grit, 5/8"
|Scanner Description||Norton Blue Fire Flp Dsc 4-1/2|
|Trade Name||BLUE FIRE|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.||Material||Zirconia Alumina|
|Backing Material||Fiberglass||Max. RPM||13300 rpm|
|Disc Diameter||4-1/2 in.||Shape||Conical/Angled Face|
|Disc Type||Type 29||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Grit||80||Trade Name||BLUE FIRE|
- 15+% improvement in life over existing zirconia alumina products.
- Increased cut rate allows for increased productivity and decreased total abrasive cost.
- Grind and finish carbon, steels, welds, hard-to-grind alloys, and soft metals.
- Use for stock removal, weld blending, deburring/deflashing, blending and finishing.
- Durable, fiberglass back.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||NORTON FLAP DSC 4-1/2"80|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here