4-1/2 in. Flap Disc, Type 29, 80 Grit, Zirconia Alumina, 13300 rpm
- 15+% improvement in life over existing zirconia alumina products.
- Increased cut rate allows for increased productivity and decreased total abrasive cost.
- Grind and finish carbon, steels, welds, hard-to-grind alloys, and soft metals.
- Use for stock removal, weld blending, deburring/deflashing, blending and finishing.
- Durable, fiberglass back.
|Grainger Dropship||23Z560||NORTON FLAP DSC 4-1/2"80|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||NORTON FLAP DSC 4-1/2"80|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here