Double Terminal Position Assurance Metri-Pack
Available Assortments View All
Metri-Pack 280 Series Terminal
- Metri-Pack 280 Delphi Connectors. These In-Line Delphi Connectors Feature High Current And Current Density In A Small, Compact Design. Because Of Their Excellent Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, And Abrasions, 280 Series Delphi Connectors May Be Used In Under-Hood Automotive Applications As Well As Most Marine, Off-Road, And Agricultural Applications. Rated For 16 Volts And 30 Amps, Delphi Connectors Must Be Used In Conjunction With A Sealed Splice Pack System.
- Uses Triple-Rib Peripherial Silicone Rubber Seals, Making Them Ideally Suited For Critical, Low-Energy Electronic Applications That Require Protection From Environental Hazards.
- Low Energy, Low Voltage.
- Excellent Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, And Abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -40° C. To 125° C.
- Continuous Maximum Current Rating: 30 Amps.
- Terminal Position Assurance Compatible With:
- Part No. 74008 , Double Female Housings
- Part No. 74009 , Double Male Housings
- Part No. 74002 , Gray Cable Seal, For 16-14 Gauge Wire
- Part No. 74003 , Blue Cable Seal, For 12 Gauge Wire.
- To Disassemble, Use Metri-Pack Release Tool, Part No. 74048 .
- Cross Reference: 15300014
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||TERMINAL POS ASSURANCE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||052-007-002||TERMINAL POS ASSURANCE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here