|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|74007||Connect. Pos. Assurance Single||25||
Login to See Pricing
Connect. Pos. Assurance Single
- Metri-Pack 280 Delphi Connectors. These in-line delphi connectors feature high current and current density in a small, compact design. Because of their excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals, and abrasions, 280 series Delphi connectors may be used in under-hood automotive applications as well as most marine, off-road, and agricultural applications. Rated for 16 volts and 30 amps, Delphi connectors must be used in conjunction with a sealed splice pack system.
- Uses triple-rib peripherial silicone rubber seals, making them ideally suited for critical, low-energy electronic applications that require protection from environental hazards.
- Low energy, low voltage.
- Excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals, and abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -40° C. to 125° C.
- 30 amps continuous maximum current rating.
- Cross Reference: 12052834
- Connector Position Assurance (Single) used with Female Housings (Single), Part No. 74004, Male Housings (Single), Part No. 74005, and with Terminal Position Assurance, Part No. 74006.
- Use with Gray Cable Seal, Part No. 74002 for 16-14 gauge wire or Blue Cable Seal, Part No. 74003 for 12 gauge wire.
- To disassemble, use Metri-Pack Release Tool, Part No. 74048.
|Item||Position Assurance Connector|
|Temperature Range (Deg C)||-40 to +125 deg. C|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||CONNECT. POS ASSURANCE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||052-007-002||CONNECT. POS ASSURANCE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States