Deutsch Plg 4 Cavity Dtp06-4S
|Scanner Description||Deutsch Plg 4 Cavity DTP06-4S|
|Connector Type||Deutsch Connector||Series||DTP|
|Housing Material||Thermoplastic||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +125 deg. C|
- Environmentally sealed connectors designed specifically for cable to cable applications on the engine or transmission, under the hood, on the chassis, or in the cab.
- Thermoplastic housing and silicone seals (both are temperature rated from -55°C to 125°C) are used to allow the connector to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
- Cavities: 4
- Use Crimping Tool, Part No. 73816 or 73845 to assure secure durable crimp.
- Use with terminal, Part No. 73818.
- Cross Reference: DTP06-4S
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||DEUTSCH PLUG 4 CVTY|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||Electrical Items - Expendable (Wire Misc.)|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here