Deutsch Plug 8 Cavities
|Scanner Description||Deutsch Plug 8 Cavities|
|Cavities||8||Seal Material||Silicone Elastomer|
|Connector Type||Deutsch Connector||Series||DT|
|Housing Material||Thermoplastic||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +125 deg. C|
- Environmentally sealed connectors designed specifically for cable to cable applications on the engine or transmission, under the hood, on the chassis, or in the cab.
- Thermoplastic housing and silicone seals (both are temperature rated from -55°C to 125°C) are used to allow the connector to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
- Cavities: 8
- Requires Secondary Lock, Part No. 73824.
- Used with Receptacle, Part No. 72804.
- Deutsch DT Series Connector Material Specifications:
- Housing for Plugs and Receptacles: thermoplastic.
- Seals: silicone elastomer.
- Secondary Locks: thermoplastic.
- Contacts: copper alloy, nickel plated, gold optional.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|355-1||Deutsch Plug And Receptacle Assortment|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||DEUTSCH PLUG 8 CVTY|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||Electrical Items - Expendable (Wire Misc.)|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here