|Application||Fiberglass, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aerospace Alloys||Series||Green Corps|
|Arbor Size||3/8 in.||Shape||Round|
|Brand||3M||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Dia. x Width x Shank||3 x 1/16 x 3/8||Thickness||1/16 in.|
|Diameter||3 in.||Trade Name||GREEN CORPS|
|Diamond Knockout||No||Wheel Hardness||Not Rated|
|Item||Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel||Wheel Specifications||3M(TM) Green Corps(TM)|
|Material||Ceramic/Aluminum Oxide||Wheel Style||General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel|
|Max. RPM||28000 rpm||Wheel Type||Type 1|
- Use on most materials including fiberglass, stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
- Use with a wide variety of utility type cut-off tools.
- Designed to provide high cut rates and long life.
- Maximum RPM: 28,000
- DO NOT use on tools without guards.
- Dimensions: 3" X 1/16" X 3/8"
- Cross Reference: 01986
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||CUT-OFF WHL 3X1/16X3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here