|Color||Orange||Nut Hex Size||33 mm|
|Color Family||Orange||Pack Quantity||100|
|Item||Loose Wheel Nut Indicator||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-75 to +250 deg. F|
- High Temp
- Provides a simple, visual means of confirming proper wheel torque in seconds
- Temperature-sensitive polymer detects bearing or brake overheating problems by deforming at temperatures above 450° F (232° C.)
- Reduce your risk of wheel detachment accidents.
- Lower your maintenance costs by eliminating unnecessary re-torquing.
- Decrease equipment downtime.
- Facilitates official roadside inspections.
- 1 5/16" (33.0 mm)
- Color: orange
|UNSPSC CODES||25172503||WHEEL INDICATOR|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||051-006-000||WHEEL INDICATOR ORANGE 22 MM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here