|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Recovered Wall Thickness||0.06 in.|
|Color||Blue||Shrink Ratio - Heat Shrink Tubing||3:1 Shrink Ratio|
|Color Family||Blue||Shrink Tubing Type||Heat Shrink Tubing|
|Heat Shrink Tubing Style||Tinted HST||Shrunken Recovered ID||0.08 in.|
|I.D. Expanded Pre-Shrink||0.245 in.||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +110 deg. C|
|Item||Heat Shrink Tubing||Tube Material||Polyolefin|
|Length||48 in.||Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size||16 to 14 AWG|
|Pack Quantity||4||Wire Gauge||16-14 AWG|
- Environmentally seals terminals for extra protection.
- Imprinted with gauge sizes and color matched with standard terminal coloring for ease of use.
- Multiple wall polyolefin tubing with meltable, integral inner wall.
- Temperature Rating: -67F. to 230F.
- Dielectric Strength: 900 volts/Mil
- UL Voltage Rating: 600 volts
- Exceeds MIL-DTL-23053/4, UL File E-157227.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||BLUE HEAT SH RK 16-14 48"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here