Carbide Bur, Shape Cylindrical Ball Nose, 1" Length of Cut
Carbide Burrs For Die Grinder
- For Steel Or Stainless Steel.
- Double Cut Construction And Hardened Steel Shank.
- Precision Ground Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tips.
- Used For Shaping, Enlarging Holes, And Weld Removal.
- Great For Hard To Reach Areas.
- 1/4 Inch Shank.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/2
- Flute Length: 1"
- Shape: C
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111526||CARBIDE BURS 1/2D.X1" F.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||CARBIDE BURS 1/2D.X1" F.|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here