|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||1|
|Burr Diameter||1/2 in.||Shank Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Cut Construction||Double Cut||Shank Material||Carbide|
|Length of Cut||1 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Overall Length||2-3/4 in.|
- FOR STEEL OR STAINLESS STEEL.
- Double cut construction and hardened steel shank.
- Precision ground tungsten carbide cutting tips.
- Used for shaping, enlarging holes, and weld removal.
- Great for hard to reach areas.
- 1/4 inch shank.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/2
- Flute Length: 1"
- Shape: A
|UNSPSC CODES||27111526||CARBIDE BURS 1/2D.X1" F.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||CARBIDE BURS 1/2D.X1" F.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here