|Band Width||5/8 in.||Item||Constant Torque Clamp|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||5|
|Clamp Diameter Range||5-3/4 in. to 6-5/8 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Cross Reference||CT650L||Torque Range||50 to 125 in.-lb.|
- Eliminate hose connection leaks with a revolutionary new clamp that reacts to changes in hose systems by actually increasing or decreasing its own diameter as the system expands or contracts.
- Solid stainless steel clamp assembly.
- Eliminates coolant loss due to cold flow leakage, and greatly minimizes clamp maintenance.
- Automatically adjusts to operational or environmental temperatures.
- Used by most OEMs.
- Used on all radiator, silicone heater, and air charged after hose connections.
- Each clamp contains a visual torque check to ensure proper torque.
- Band Width: 5/8"
- Size: 662
- Cross Reference: CT650L
- Minimum Diameter: 5-3/4"
- Maximum Diameter: 6-5/8"
- Maximum Installation Torque: 50 - 125 inch/lb
- Screw Tip Extension "A": 1/4"
- Size: #96
- Clamp is installed correctly when the screw tip "A" ("TORQUE CHECK") is extended beyond the housing, and the belleville washer stacks are nearly collapsed flat.
|WEATHERHEAD||CT650L||HOSE CLAMPCT 5.75-6.62|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-007||HOSE CLAMP CT 5.75-6.62|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here