100 ft. Cross-Link Primary Wire with 1 Conductor(s), 18 AWG, 50 V, Brown
Sxl Cross-Link Primary Wire
- Cross-Link Is Quickly Becoming The Most Commonly Used Wire On The Market!
- Noted Superior To Any Other Primary Wire In Pinch, Abrasion, And Heat Aging Test.
- Superior Resistance To Elements, Abrasion, And Where Temperature Extremes Are Encountered.
- Meets SAE J1128 Specifications.
- Compatible With Ford M1L-85A And Chrysler Ms-5919.
- Stranded Annealed Soft Copper.
- Primary Applications: Trucks, Tractors And Car Engine Compartment Where Higher Heat Resistance Is Required.
- Temperature Rating: -59° F To 257° F (-51° C To 125° C)
- Voltage Range: 50 Volts Maximum
- Wire Gauge: 18
- Color: Brown
- Quantity: One 100 Foot Roll
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||26121524||CROSSLINK 18 GAUGE BROWN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||CROSSLINK 18 GAUGE BROWN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here