|Brand||WEATHER PACK||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +125 deg. F|
|Connector Type||Weather Pack Connector||Terminal Finish||Tin Plated|
|Max. Amperage||20 A||Terminal Style||Male Terminal|
|Pack Quantity||25||Voltage||12 V|
|System of Measurement||Metric||Wire Gauge||12 AWG|
- 12 volt, 20 amp maximum.
- Used to make weatherproof connections where reliability is critical.
- Male Terminal, 12 gauge wire.
- Cross Reference: 12124587
- For use with Weather Pack Female Shroud Terminals.
- Use with Blue Seal, Part No. 71765.
- All connections are locked together until released with the Release Tool, Part No. 71760.
- Use Crimp Tool, Part No. 71749 to assure a secure, durable crimp.
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||MALE TERM 16-14 GA|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||MALE TERM 16-14 GA|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here