2Ga To 4/0 Black Seal-A-Splice Iii 6" Long 25Pk
- Offers greater protection under the most adverse environmental conditions.
- Provides additional strain relief, abrasion protection, optimum waterproofing, and environmentalprotection in submersible, above ground, or direct buried applications.
- Seals can be made over lead, steel, aluminum, and copper.
- Eliminates grease, tape, and epoxy methods.
- Thick wall insulation protects through 2,000 volts.
- Rated for continuous operating temperature up to 90°C.
- Heat source of 250° F. to 275° F. needed to shrink tubing.
- Color: Black MEASUREMENTS:
- Lengt h: 6"
- Approximate Fraction Size: 1"
- Internal Diameter:
- Min inum Expanded: 1.100"
- Maximum Recovered: 0.375"
- Wall Thickness:
- Expanded: 0.040"
- Recovered: 0.120"
- Recommended Cable Size: 2 thru 4/0 AWG
- NOTE: UL approved.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||SEAL-A-SPLIC III 2ga-4/0|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here