|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||50|
|Color||Black||Recovered Wall Thickness||0.03 in.|
|Color Family||Black||Shrink Ratio - Heat Shrink Tubing||2:1 Shrink Ratio|
|Heat Shrink Tubing Style||Single Wall HST||Shrink Tubing Type||Heat Shrink Tubing|
|I.D. Expanded Pre-Shrink||3/4 in.||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +135 deg. C|
|Item||Heat Shrink Tubing||Tube Material||Polyolefin|
- Made from flame retardant Polyolefin.
- This tubing has excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties.
- Meets UL and CSA specifications.
- Shrink ratio: 2:1
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55 C. to 135 C.
- Rated to 600 volts
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: plus 121 C.
- Minimum Approximate Diameter: 3/4
- Minimum Expanded Diameter: 0.750
- Maximum Recovered Diameter: 0.375
- Quantity: 50' roll
|UNSPSC CODES||39121721||SHRINK TUBE 3/4 6in pcs|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||SHRINK TUBE 3/4 6in pcs|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here