|Blade Length||12 in.||Item||Hacksaw Blade|
|Blade Material||Cobalt High Speed Steel||Pack Quantity||10|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Teeth Per Inch||18 TPI|
|Hacksaw Blade Style||High Tension|
- Made with cobalt high speed steel, which enables the teeth to retain their cutting edge, even in the most unfavorable conditions.
- A more efficient alternative tooth setting allows for a wider range of application.
- Eliminates pinching at the side of the blade, a problem of blades with a wavy tooth setting.
- Staged hardness enables the teeth to attain the hardness of cobalt, while allowing the spine to remain flexible.
- Staged hardening also gives added safety with good tooth resistance and shatterproof properties.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||27112802||COBALT BLADE 12-18 TEETH|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||NUMBER DRILL 1|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here