5" Fiber Disc, Zirconia Alumina, 10000 RPM, Coarse
Zirconia Alumina Resin Fibre Grinding Disc
- Specially Designed For Grinding Down Welds Of All Types.
- Excellent For Rounding Edges And Seams, Deburring, Smoothing, And Refinishing Imperfections.
- Twice The Cutting Life Of Regular Aluminum Oxide.
- Twice The Heat Resistance Compared To Aluminum Oxide.
- Excellent On Aluminum And Stainless As Well As Steel.
- Diameter: 5"
- Arbor Hole: 7/8
- Grit: 50
- Maximum Rpm: 10,000
- Use With Right Angle Grinders.
|UNSPSC CODES||31191506||ZIR.ALU.DISC 5" 50 GRIT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||ZIR.ALU.DISC 5" 50 GRIT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here