|Abrasive Grade||Extra Coarse||Grit||36|
|Abrasive Type||Coated||Item||Fiber Disc|
|Backing Material||Fiber||Material||Zirconia Alumina|
|Backing Weight||Y||Max. RPM||10000 rpm|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||25|
|Center Hole Diameter||7/8 in.||Series||FX672|
|Color||Blue||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Color Family||Blue||Vacuum Hole Design||No Hole|
|Disc Diameter||5 in.|
- Specially designed for grinding down welds of all types.
- Excellent for rounding edges and seams, deburring, smoothing, and refinishing imperfections.
- Twice the cutting life of regular aluminum oxide.
- Twice the heat resistance compared to aluminum oxide.
- Excellent on aluminum and stainless as well as steel.
- Diameter: 5"
- Arbor Hole: 7/8
- Grit: 36
- Maximum RPM: 10,000
- For use with right angle grinders.
|UNSPSC CODES||31191506||ZIR.ALU.DISC 5" 36 GRIT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||CUTOFF WHEEL REINFORCED|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here