|Brand||3M||Item||Quick Lock Connector|
|Color Family||Blue||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +167 deg. F|
|Connection Material||Copper||Trade Name||SCOTCHLOK|
|Connector Type||Quick Lock Connector||Voltage||600 V|
|Insulation Material||Polypropylene||Wire Gauge||18-14 AWG|
- Can be used in making tapped electrical connections for cars, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, boats, and off-road equipment.
- Tap connector can be used for outdoor lighting and landscaping.
- Gel-filled for protection against the environment and improves the electrical connection reliability.
- Hinged cover makes it faster and easier to install.
- Wire Gauge: 18-14
- Operating temperatures from -40° F. to 167° F.
- Tap connector can be installed in temperatures as low as 0° F.
- Caution: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. All electrical work should be done according to appropriate electrical codes and original equipment manufacturer's recommended procedures.
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||SCOTCHLOK W/SEALANT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||SCOTCHLOK W/SEALANT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here